At the top of the month, I premiered The Crave List, a new series all about those fashion items us regular folk (aka the guy working a full-time and freelancing just to make ends meet) lust after. Now I am debuting another new series: The Affordable List.
If there is one thing I know about myself (and I think you might know by now, too) is that I do enjoy shopping but I am the aforementioned guy so I do things on a baller's budget which is code for next-to-nothing. The Affordable List will take a look at equally fantastic pieces at much lower price points.
This month, we've got some graphic tees (which are totally acceptable, boys), some chinos and, of course, a selection of shoes! Gotta have those shoes!
- 21 Men's "Hot & Fresh Toaster" tee ($15.90)
- H&M's Floppy Disk Printed tank ($5.90)
- River Island's "Saved by the Bell" tee ($15.98)
- ASOS.com's Mustard Slim Fit Chino ($43.49) [Side note: I just purchased these so I'll let you all know how they are!]
- River Island's Organge Slim Fit Chino ($47.95)
- Gap's 1969 Roseberry Garment Washed Chino ($39.99)
Tweet me (@calvinshow) what you think of this month's The Affordable List!