In this edition of The Crave List, we take a look at some of those pieces that are just so perfect for summer that you can barely keep from just going ahead and entering in your debit card number and processing “Submit Order.” We’ve got the almighty tee (a garment that I love and refuse to give up just yet), shorts (something that I’ve been thinking about embracing) and the watch (one of man’s best accessories…period).
Dig in and enjoy because when you get to the bottom, you will weep.
- Givenchy’s Paradise print tee ($685)
- Burberry Prorsum’s yellow striped cotton tee ($275)
- Libertine’s grey printed tee ($366)
- Golden Goose’s grey polka dot shorts ($284)
- Vince’s butter colored patch pocket shorts ($165)
- Mark McNairy Floral Chino Shorts ($278.32)
- Gucci’s extra large SPORT watch ($950)
- Swarovski’s orange Octea Abyssal watch ($1,350)
- Brera’s navy and gold Classico Chronograph watch ($695)
Tweet me (@calvinshow) your favorite pieces and what you’re excited to try out for summer!